High standard fishermen cabins only 35 minutes drive from Tromsø Airport. Ideal location for hiking, fishing, midnight sun, northern light, spring skiing, dog sledding, whale safari, photo safari and a lot more. We assist with transfer from city/airport.
35 min ride south west of Tromsø, in the Kattfjord on the Island of Kvaløya, Lauklines is found. An adventure center which offers high standard cabins for accommodation and a lot of different activities in the surroundings. The resort is a place where you can enjoy silence and calm and feel the pulse of nature.
Here you can experience hiking, deep sea fishing, midnight sun, northern light, dog sledding, kayaking, whale watching, spring skiing, photo safari, bicycle ride along the scenic roads, pedal car trips, food from the local cuisine etc
Take part in genuine northern Norwegian nature, culture and taste experiences.
- 6 modern high-standard shoreline cabins fully equipped for up to 6 people.
- Reception with shop for sale and rental of boats, fishing equipment, bicycles, snow shoes, pedal cars etc
- Conference facilities.
Our co-operative partners here offer:
- Guided fishing trips with charter boat
- Whale safari, photo safari
- Hiking-, bicycle-, ski- or snowshoe trips
- Northern light trips & Midnight sun trips
- Dog sledding
- Meals from the local cuisine