There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
M/Y Jacqueline can be rented for up to 30-50 people. M/Y Jacqueline tailor the cruise for each customer, and they cooperates with catering companies and chefs regarding dining on board.
Experience the archipelago in Vestfold onboard with M/Y Jacqueline, a classic yacht from 1965, owned and used by one of Sandefjord’s most prominent citizens, Anders August Jahre (28 May 1891 – 26 February 1982) a Norwegian shipping magnate.
• Visit Færder National Park by boat
• Visit the surrounding cities, Stavern, Larvik, Tønsberg
• Enjoy your meal, lunch & dinner onboard
• Catering in various forms and price range
• Oyster safari, experience picking of wild oysters followed by culinary tasting
• Group activities can be accommodated with special introduction of the life and accomplishment of the previous owner, shipping magnate Anders August Jahre (min group of 20 persons)
• The boat can made available to be used as meeting- / conference room at the harbour
• Your wish – our command
As part of any cruise we can make plan and arrange stop provided suitable docking facilities
Weddings, anniversaries and other types of parties can be organized. For seated dining, max 30 passengers is recommended.
M/Y Jacqueline can also be used for an exclusive meetings, as well as accommodation for key personnel.
A flexible and successful event is guaranteed, and safety in combination with comfort is the main focus.
About the boat
Anders Jahre's former private yacht, built in 1965. The boat was Jahre's private yacht until he died in 1984.
M/Y Jacqueline is named after former first lady of United States Jacqueline Kennedy, as Anders Jahre was introduced to several times, by visits with his friend Aristotle Sokratis Onassis. At that time, Onassis was the world's most prominent shipowner and celebrity. Like so many others, Jahre was facinated by the icon Jacqueline.
On board, Anders Jahre invited friends and business associates for a tour in the beautiful Vestfold archipelago. Several prominent people have been Jahres guests aboard, including King Olav V and Onassis. Now the beautiful boat is back in Sandefjord, and can be chartered for fjord tours and parties all year round.