Pension Menu dinners at Hafjell Hotel - winter 2011. Applies to those who have booked a stay at the winter board of Hafjell Hotel & Apartments. Dinner in the winter pension consists of appetizer, main course and dessert. Customers can choose between two different main courses - one meat and one fish. On Fridays and Sundays is served buffet.
* Tomato - spinach soup.
* Fried chicken breast served on tagliatelle, crayfish, broccoli and lobster sauce
or fried trout fillet with herb sauce, crawfish, cream, stewed potatoes, cherry tomatoes and chives
* Chocolate cake with fresh berries
* Spaghetti with meat sauce
* Coconut - cauliflower soup with coriander.
* Moose steak served with red wine sauce, mushrooms, sprouts, carrots and mashed potatoes.
or house fishing Swiss roll filled with cheese and tomato, served on Green Asparagus, saffron sauce and rice.
* Cultural Milk mousse served on a blueberry compote
* Meatballs and mashed potatoes.
* Clear oxtail soup
* Deep fried pork fillet served on ratatouille, cauliflower, potatoes and Madeira sauce.
or butter Steamed cod fillet with carrots, creamed savoy cabbage, parsley potatoes and mustard sauce.
* Coconut - pannacotta
* Pancakes with sugar and jam
* Lasagna from ham and goat cheese.
* Poached fillet of beef served with horseradish sauce, potatoes, bouillon, cherry tomatoes and vegetable strips or roasted salmon with potato lid, sugar peas, cocktail tomatoes and white wine sauce
* Chili - chocolate mousse served on ananasragout
* Fried chicken with French fries
* Family Buffet with hot and cold dishes and dessert.
* Homemade fish ravioli served on a basil foam, carrots.
* Curry-Roasted Lamb fillet cappuccino served on red onion, broth, grilled tomato, French beans and gnocchi or fried catfish served on a mango - fenikkelsalat, red peppers, broccoli and cous cous.
* Creme caramel
* Margeritha Pizza with cheese and tomato.
* Sunday buffet with hot and cold dishes and dessert.