Join Discover Nature Norway for a moose safari in its natural habitat. You discover the fascinating animals during nice long evenings with its wonderful light and quietness.
Towards midnight during the northern summer full of light we search for the moose (in Norwegian elg), “the King of the forests” in its natural habitat.
Suddenly a big bull is in front of us or a female with two calves. We take it easy, must not disturb the animals. Study and photographing them from reasonable distance. Learning the animals to know and their place in the ecological system.
Do join our national park guides:
- The trip is not heavy, so everyone can join.
- Rembember to bring warm clothes since the temperature drops at sunset
- Bring camera and binoculars. We bring binoculars and telescopes.
- Guiding in norwegian, english, german and dutch.
- Coffe / tea served durring the activity.
Booking untill 21:00 the day before.
Meeting point Cirkle K (Statoil) petrol station at Tingberg in Øyer municipality.
Privat safari: 1 person 1600 nok, 2 persons 2400 nok, 3 persons 2900 nok
|Price Moosesafari||750.00 Tickets|
|* Price from|