Mountain hikes, Midnight Sun and Coastal nature. We are a year-round holiday resort located between the mountains and fjords on Senja island. Our main focus is on active tourism and nature-based experiences. In summer we have boats for rent to fish or experience a sea eagle safari and enjoy the marine landscape.
We are open all year having range of activities for travelers who prefer self-dependent and/or guided trips focused on experiencing North Norwegian nature. Our guests can stay in all range of accommodation and enjoy traditional food in marine style restaurant decorated with an old wooden boat in the middle and lots of historical fishing artefacts. The idyllic fishermen village of Mefjordvær is beautiful during winter and summer seasons and there are many more reasons to visit Mefjord Brygge!
We offer accommodation in various options, for example:
1. Double rooms from NOK 950 with breakfast
2. Sea-side cabins for a family or group of friends, from NOK 475 per person
Our guests are welcome to plan activities on their own or can book guided trips and enjoy traditional food in our marine style restaurant
Sample add-on and extensions:
- Transfer from/to Tromsø airport: 1200 NOK per person (min. 4 persons)
- Fishing boat rental: from NOK 995 per day
- Sea-eagle fjord safari: from NOK 795 per person (min. 2 persons)
- Guided mountain hikes: from NOK 595 per person (min. 2 persons)
- Cultural sightseeing and history of Senja: NOK 600 per person (min. 2 persons)
- Restaurant main courses: from NOK 190