Frrom Munkrøsta to Munkeby monastery, yesteryear and today. Munkeby Herberge now offer a guided mini pilgrimage from Munkrøstad to Munkeby. The walk will take about 2,5 hours in easy terrain.
- Arrival at Munkrøstad, showround/stories and og mystique rundt burial field from the Iron Age.
- Walking along the new pilgrima trail along the Levanger River to the ruins of the old Munkeby monastery.
- Storytelling about Munkeby monastery from 1180 - The northernmost cistercien monastery in Europe.
- Walking to Munkeby Herberge, lunch with local dishes.
- If desired, you can visit the new Munkeby Maria monasteri.
Price per pers from NOK 250,-
Inkluded in the price:
- Guided walk from Munkrøstad to Munkeby.
- Lunch at Munkeby Herberge
- Visit to i Munkeby Maria monastery.
Dates for 2018 TBC. Also possible to book this walk outside of these dates. Contact us for details..
Min 10 people. Deadline for booking - Wednesday before.
Booking and more information:
Mob: +47 99 69 23 15
For other days or evenings, contact us for booking. minimum 5 people.