There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Frrom Munkrøsta to Munkeby monastery, yesteryear and today. Munkeby Herberge now offer a guided mini pilgrimage from Munkrøstad to Munkeby. The walk will take about 2,5 hours in easy terrain.
- Arrival at Munkrøstad, showround/stories and og mystique rundt burial field from the Iron Age.
- Walking along the new pilgrima trail along the Levanger River to the ruins of the old Munkeby monastery.
- Storytelling about Munkeby monastery from 1180 - The northernmost cistercien monastery in Europe.
- Walking to Munkeby Herberge, lunch with local dishes.
- If desired, you can visit the new Munkeby Maria monasteri.
Price per pers from NOK 250,-
Inkluded in the price:
- Guided walk from Munkrøstad to Munkeby.
- Lunch at Munkeby Herberge
- Visit to i Munkeby Maria Monastery.
Dates in 2018:
Fri 29.6 - Sun 1.7
Fri 13.7 - Sun 15.7
Fri 3.8 - Sun 5.8
Fri 17.8 - Sun 19.8.
Min 10 people. Deadline for booking - Wednesday before.
Booking and more information:
Mob: +47 99 69 23 15
For other days or evenings, contact us for booking. Minimum 5 people.