Welcome to Nærøyfjorden camping - where the sounds and silence of the nature is a spa treatment for the mind. Wake up to the majestic scenery of the unique Nærøyfjord, the World Heritage Listed landscape of Norway.
Dyrdal Camping is in Bakka, an idyllic village 4km by the fjord from Gudvangen. Here you can camp with tents, caravans or motorhomes directly by the fjord.
- 1st.May – 1st. October.
- Accommodation out of season: upon request.
- Canoe rental available, with capacity for 2 adults + 2 kids or 3 adults per boat.
- Canoe rental price: 500 NOK per dag.
- Kajakk and guided tours available in Gudvangen with Nordic Ventures.
Food and drinks (Restaurants): Gudvangen Fjortell, Flåmsbrygga, Stalheim Hotell, Ægir mm, Emptying facilities for motorhomes is possible in Gudvangen, at Shell/Joker.
- Just 2 hours and 30 minutes drive from Bergen