This tour is conducted by Arctic Explorers.
A very popular budget tour in which we only focus only on what really matters to most, which is to search for the northern lights, find the most scenic location possible, and to capture breathtaking moments with our camera.
- Professional tour guides and photographers
- Pictures taken and sent to you
- Warm water so you can make warm food that you have brought with you
- Very warm and windproof clothes
- Warm shoes
- Warm undergarment, preferably wool. (Cotton is not recommended)
- Either a thick sweater, a very small down jacket, or similar (an important mid-layer)
- A scarf or similar
- Warm and windproof mittens (do not wear gloves, since the fingers are separated and get cold)
- A warm and windproof hat
- Wool socks (do not wear cotton socks)
- Tripod, if you plan to take pictures of the lights
Number of participants: Up to 55, but we can take bigger groups in request
Level of difficulty: Easy
Departure time and place: Next to Scandic Ishavshotel at 05:30PM (17:30). Meet latest 15 minutes before, at 05:15PM (17:15).
Duration: 7-10 hours.