Northern Lights Safari by electric Snowmobile - Svalbard Adventures
Discover the surroundings of Longyearbyen on our innovative electric snowmobiles from Lynx! The quest for the Northern Lights becomes unique with our warm cabin, Advent Lodge, free from engine noise – an experience powered by electric energy.
Discover the surroundings of Longyearbyen on our innovative electric snowmobiles from Lynx!
The quest for the Northern Lights becomes unique with our warm cabin, Advent Lodge, free from engine noise – an experience powered by electric energy.
Arctic silence awaits as we leave behind the lights of Longyearbyen and glide into the darkness, illuminated only by moonlight, stars, and our snowmobiles.
Explore historical landmarks such as the old airstrip and aircraft wreckage in Advent Valley, with beautiful views of Operafjellet and other structures. Choose the silent path with Lynx electric snowmobile tours for a tranquil and memorable Arctic adventure."
- Transport to and from accommodation
- Winter suit, boots, gloves, helmet, goggles, and balaclava
- Experienced guide with emergency and safety equipment
- Search and rescue insurance
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- We recommend you wear warm clothing
- On colder days an extra set of gloves as a liner to our mittens
- A mid-layer consisting of a sweater and pants in fleece or wool is advisable
- Down jackets, or other heavily insulated clothing, are not recommended beneath the snowmobile suit
- A base-layer of wool or an equivalent is essential
- A valid driving license for a car or motorcycle must be carried during the whole trip to drive a snowmobile. The passenger does not need to have a driver’s licence.
The participant is responsible for ensuring the validity of their driver’s license in Svalbard and Jan Mayen, and should contact the relevant authorities for any queries. The guide will check each participant’s license and may refuse participation if necessary.
No refunds will be provided due to an invalid driver’s license.
Minimum participants: 2 drivers
Last updated: 01/17/2024
Source: Svalbard Reiseliv AS