The Northern Lights is something all travelers should experience. Up in the far North, we have learned how to experience this magical phenomenon in the most comfortable way possible. We have chosen a Tesla Model X for its comfort and low environmental impact.
Tromsø is known as one of the best places in the world to watch the Northern Lights. With so many tour operators in the area, we have found that many visitors wish to have guidance on where to see the Northern Lights when venturing to the Arctic.
We have something in common with you. The Northern Lights is exciting to us, we love nature, and experiences like these matter most when we will look back at our travels one day. May we have the honor to guide you in this magical moment of yours?
We are the only tour operator in the world that provides Northern Lights tours in a Tesla Model X. A zero emission, magically silent, powerful performance experience cruising in the next generation of cars along the Arctic roads.
Our guides are professional and will help you with your camera settings as well as telling you about the history and science around the Northern Lights.
The groups on this tour are small (only up to 5 passengers per car) to provide an exclusive feeling that we strive for. We provide gear to keep you warm — extra gloves, hats, blankets and boots. The car is equipped for safe winter driving with an effective heating system to make sure you are comfortable at all times.
What’s included in this tour:
– Meeting point in central Tromsø
– Access to our Basecamp Lounge before your tour
– An introduction to the evening schedule
– A short lesson in Northern Lights forecasting & photography
– A brief introduction to our Tesla Model X
– Certified driver and guide
– Complimentary tri-pod rental
– Professional pictures taken during the evening and sent to you 72 hours after the tour
– Warm meal provided by one of our favourite local restaurants
– Soft drinks and premium coffee/tea
– Snacks, nuts & marshmallows
– Heated, spacious car to stay warm & help keep the environment clean
– Warm suits to be comfortable in the Arctic night
– Extra blankets, gloves and hats for being outside
Please bring: Warm clothing according to weather conditions
Departure time and place: 8pm (20:00) from Pukka Travels basecamp in Kirkegata 1
Duration: 4 hours
Number of participants: 2-5
Level of difficulty: Easy