The trip is provided on request in 2015. Contact the trip provider for price and more information.
This fullday adventure including the Nærøyfjord World Heritage Area, is a perfect occation to combine an interpretive walk through one of the most breathtaking fjord valleys in Fjord Norway with numerous scienic highlights. The round trip, which is an extended and adventurous variant of the popular “Nutshell” tour, is a "must” when visiting the West Norwegian fjords!
In addition to the classic highlights like train rides on the Bergen-and Flåmline, a fjord cruise from Flåm to Gudvangen and a bus trip back to Voss, Nutshell & Walk includes these additional highlights:
* Friendly and knowledgeable local guides on the tour from Voss to Voss to ensure your safety and comfort
* An optional walk for 8-10 km in the most scenic fjord- and mountain landscapes
* A stop in one of the small villages en route when cruising Flåm-Gudvangen
* A private bus transportation
* A photostop at Stalheim Hotel
* Water, fruit, coffee/tea and refreshments on the walk
GETTING FROM BERGEN TO VOSS
Meeting point is Bergen Railway Station in walking distance from many hotels and pensions in Bergen.
Our guests starting in Bergen will go on their own to Voss by train.
On arrival Voss Railway Station, you will spot your guide wearing a sign NUTSHELL & WALK. The guide will join the group to continue the tour to Myrdal by the same train.
By the end of the tour in Voss, the Bergen guests go on there own by train back to Bergen.