Nye mamis is a café where homeliness is the key word. Sit in front of the fireplace with a cup of cocoa and enjoy the surroundings and the plants around you.
Nye mamis is a café where homeliness is the key word. Sit in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa and enjoy the wonderful surroundings with warm colors on the walls and green plants around you. There is a sofa with lots of pillows and seating in the window.
Nye mamis is the only cafe in town that has a playroom - filled with new toys for boys and girls who want to enjoy themselves while mom and dad enjoy a hot cup of coffee. There is also plenty of space for prams here. The cafe has, among other things, changing tables, spout cups, color books and what it takes for a family with children to have fun here.
At Nye mamis, home-cooked food is served, from sandwiches, packed lunches, salads and cakes. Everything you find on the menu is made in the cafe. At Nye mamis you get freshly baked bread, focaccia and delicious cakes every day. In addition, you always get a warm welcome from the cafe's friendly staff.
There is a set lunch menu consisting of:
- Caesar salad
- Omelette with cheese and ham, served with bread and salad.
- Hamburger with aioli and salt-baked potatoes
Chops and mashed potatoes, serve with salad
- Cowboy lunch (tomato beans, fried eggs, bacon, sausages and bread)
- Chicken and pasta salad, served with homemade dressing and bread
- Chicken sandwich with pesto, lettuce, tomato, onion and chicken, served with aioli and salt baked potatoes
- Bruschetta with or without bacon.
(at Christmas, Hamburger is replaced with Juleburger - caramelized onion, mustard and cranberries and Bruschetta is replaced with Julebruschetta - Ribs with red cabbage, mustard mayonnaise, cranberries and orange)
- Children's dish with chop - served with vegetables and fruit.
- Children's dish with Toast - served with vegetables and fruit.
- Children's dish with sausage pieces - served with vegetables and fruit.
Included in the children's dish is a drink from Smiley Kids and a lollipop or pinup.
Today's dinner is served every day, except Saturday. There is fish every Tuesday and pork and dip every Thursday. At Christmas we serve more traditional Christmas food.
New mamis are open Mon-Wed, Fri and Saturday 10-17, Thurs 10-18, Sunday 12-17.
There is also a meeting room that can be booked with space for a maximum of 14-15 pieces.