Obrestad lighthouse is built of granite in 1873.
The lighthouse master's residence was built in 1905, his assistant's house in 1949-50, and a family home built in 1969. The lighthouse was automated and the last keeper left in 1991. The lighthouse was a cultural heritage site in 1998. Today there is a lighthouse museum with exhibitions documenting the day-to-day life in the lighthouse, at Obrestad farm, and the life of soldiers during World War II, as well as a war-time mural in the basement. Can be hired for private functions and accommodation.