We offer a private Northern Lights Safari only for you and your family or friends for a maximum of four people.
Take advantage of our deep knowledge and long experience and book a private Northern Lights Safari where the guide is completely at your disposal.
This is the optimal adventure for anyone wishing to get the most out of the Northern Light experience, whether you are a professional photographer, on your honeymoon, a group of friends or a family.
We use the VIP car as our base for shelter and have warm overalls, tripods, hot drinks and a sweet snack available to keep us comfortable and safe.
This is a fascinating way of searching for the Northern Lights and enjoying the beautiful landscape, even in the dark of the Polar Night.
You can either bring your own camera or the guide will take the photos to give you memories to treasure for the rest of your life.
Season: 1 September 2019 to 10 April 2020.
What to bring: Warm clothes & boots, hat, scarf and mittens
What is included:
• A knowledgeable and dedicated English-speaking Northern Lights guide
• Transport by comfortable VIP car or minibus
• Hot chocolate, coffee, tea and a sweet local cake (lefse)
• Advice and help with camera settings on how to take Aurora photos
• High resolution photos sent to you via e-mail
• Warm overalls and reflector vests
Meeting time and Place: 6:50PM (18:50) at Radisson Blu Hotel (a different time or place on request)
Number of guests:1-4
Level of difficulty: Easy
If you would prefer a different pick up point or time, please let us know.