Old trading post and guesthouse dating back to the 16th century. The property has been in the same family for 10 generations, since 1673. The gallery in the former barn is venue for an exhibition by the Harr siblings. Sale of crafts from local producers on Låvebrua. Beautiful setting for lunch, dinner, meetings, weddings and other events, either in the main house from 1750 or the converted cow-shed from 1899. Accommodation in the 16th century farm storehouse. There is a 9-hole golfcourse on the property.
Restaurant and café open daily during summer from beginning of June to late August. Open Sundays throughout the year, otherwise by appointment. Welcome!