Rauland Church is a wooden cross church from 1803.
Rauland church is a wooden cross church from 1803. The church was built by Jarand Rønjom from Åmotsdal. It was restored in 1953 and then decorated by the painter Kristian Kildal. The church has two old crucifixes from the 13th and 14th centuries.
There is a monumental stone for the legendary horse Førnesbrunen near the church.
Rauland is the main church of the parish. Øyfjell and Møsstrond churches are the two others.
The church is open for tourists in July.