Ryvarden was built in 1849 and lies by the sea. After the lighthouse became automatic in 1984, the buildings have been used as a cultural centre. Here one can find a gallery, café and museum. During the period from Palm Sunday to the New Year the exhibition changes every month. There is a 2 km gravel track out to the lighthouse. Parking in Mølstrevåg.