Strandaelva on Sunnmøre
Requirements for disinfection. Disinfection box is in the estuary on zone 1 side of the river.
In addition 1 box at Drege Bru.
Requirement for a shell sample of all fish caught. Mailbox in the osen, on both sides,
In the salmon pond both sides, in the work pond on zone 1 side.
At Dregebru on zone 8 and at parking zone 9, by Engesetelva.
1. It is only permitted to fish with rod gear
2. For lure fishing, only original lures must be used
3. For lures and ground fishing, the line must not be thinner than 0.50 D
4. It is not permitted to use shrimp, shrimp tackle and similar tools
5. It is not permitted to use more than a total of 3 hooks. A triple hook (treble hook) is considered 3 hooks. The distance between the hook stem and the hook tip must not be greater than 12 mm (hook 2.0)
6. For ground fishing, no larger hooks than single hook 5/0 shall be used.
7. The application must be at least 20 cm from the drain or ground.
8. No one shall fish for more than 1/2 hour in one place at a time, and pay attention to other fishermen and show good fishing culture.
9. It is forbidden to use hook gear in a way that makes the fish likely to be hooked.
10. When a fisherman has a fixed fish, other fishermen on call shall immediately make room.
11. All curved fish can be seized for charity.
12. Those who break these rules shall be expelled from the river for a shorter or longer period of time. Otherwise, the law of 6 March 1964 applies to fishing in the river.
13. There is a quota of 2 salmon per card.
14. Catch and release is prohibited throughout the Stranda River.
15. All cards MUST be reported on within 24 hours after the card expires. Incorrect report on the card (eg 0 catch when one has been caught) will also be a violation of the regulations to count. In the event of a breach of this, in addition to being blocked from the Elveguiden for card purchases, it will be possible to be banned from the Stranda River for a shorter or longer period of time.
Note: The card cannot be transferred to others. Video can be used in control.