Sandvika Storsenter is the biggest shopping centre in Norway and has more than 200 shops and eateries.
SANDVIKA STORSENTER SHOULD HAVE ALL YOU WISH FOR - AND A LITTLE EXTRA
Sandvika Storsenter is one of Norway’s biggest shopping malls. The mall is located in Sandvika centre, easily accessible from the E18, E16, train and bus station. Sandvika Storsenter has 2,500 parking spaces and offers its customers 3 hours free parking with a visible parking-ticket.
With 200 shops and eateries, the mall has a wide retail mix consisting of both chain and niche shops. Sandvika Storsenter has particularly good depth in the fields of fashion, sport, electronics, homes and homes, children and health / well-being.
The train and bus station in Sandvika is approx. 3 minutes away.
Sandvika Storsenter offers three hours of free parking in the mall opening hours, with a visible parking ticket.
You can also use EasyPark.
Address: Brodtkorbsgate 7
Customer service is also Tourist Information for Asker and Bærum.
Customer service is available with a number of services:
• Sales of the electronic gift card, dittgavekort.com
The gift card can be used in all Thon and Amfi malls throughout Norway and at 60 Thon Hotels.
• Sales of postage stamps, postcards with Asker and Bærum motives and envelopes
• Copy, scan and print documents
• Rent of Kid Cars
• Free wheelchair lending and MartCarts (electronic shopping carts, age limit 18 years)
• Booking of taxi
• Lost an found
Customer Service also has sales of:
• Sales of local books with a description of many great tours in Asker and Bærum
• Oslo Pass