There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Get close to the pristine, costal nature, the rocky, almost treeless wilderness, and sea eagles. And, together with a professional guide/fisherman, perhaps the big catch will come to you as well?
The basic programme takes around 3 hours and starts with safety demonstration and introduction to arctic fishing (how to use the equipment).
Setting off in a fast, stable and open boat we first try to lure the sea eagles – also known as white-tailed eagles – with bait. Imagine a photo opportunity with 2,5 meters of wingspan on the other side of the lens. After concluding the Sea Eagle safari it’s all about fishing with the beautiful scenery around the deserted lighthouse island of Barøy in sight.
An unmissable experience!
The programme can be extended upon request.
Upon request, but normally from 10:00 to 13:00.
By arrangement open 24 hrs a day.
The basic program kr 4000 NOK per boat
Brorbrygga, Sjøvegen 18, 8410 Lødingen or at Skarstad in Efjord
Included in the price:
Includes boat, gasoline, guide, lifejacket, thermal suit, rubber boots and fishing-gear.
It is recommended to extend the trip with other experiences.
Number of participants (min / max):
From 1 to 5 persons in each boat
- Visit the 11000 years old Petroglyphs at Valle kr 500,-
- Visit the wreckage of Evelyn Karin kr 500,-
- Visit German military posts from World War II kr 500,-
- Visit a white sandy beach and enjoy your lunch kr 500,-
- Visit and get the story about the magic Barøy Lighthouse kr 200 per person
- Make a dinner of your catch at Barøy Lighthouse kr 200 per person
- Stay the night at the remote Barøy Lighthouse kr 1000 per person
The day before the trip starts
Brorbrygga, Sjøvegen 18, 8410 Lødingen, Norway
Call or sms to +4740029791