There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Join us on this guided paddling holiday on the Atlantic Fjord Coast of Norway, and paddle in the Fishermen's footsteps.
• Easy paddle on the Atlantic Fjord Coast
• Wild camping on an island
• Campfire dinner of today's catch
• The wildlife, thousands of islands and white sandy beaches
What is included in this kayak trip
• All meals, starting with lunch at day 1 and ending with lunch on day 2.
• The services of an experienced Norway Adventures guide throughout the trip, including basic paddle and safety instructions before starting.
• 1 night camping and the use of all camping gear (except sleeping bag).
• All kayak equipment (single or double kayaks, paddle, paddle vest, waterproof luggage bag).
Start: day 1: 10.30 am in the fisherman's village Kalvåg, Bremanger
Finish: day 2: between 16.00 and 18.00 (4 and 6 pm) in Kalvåg
For this trip you should preferably have some paddling experience.
Recommended before or after the kayaktrip: an overnight stay and a good dinner at an authentic fishermen cabin hotel in Kalvåg: Knutholmen
*) Possible add-on for more paddling fun: add a two-day guided kayaktrip in the UNESCO listed Geiranger fjord, in total different landscape, after your trip at the Coast. Ask us!
Prices and availablity
Prices start from NOK 2600,- (adults), NOK 2100,- (children 12 - 16 yrs)
Please contact us for possible other dates that match your wishes.