Join us on this guided paddling holiday on the Atlantic Fjord Coast of Norway, and paddle in the Fishermen's footsteps.
• Easy paddle on the Atlantic Fjord Coast
• Wild camping on an island
• Campfire dinner of today's catch
• The wildlife, thousands of islands and white sandy beaches
What is included in this kayak trip
• All meals, starting with lunch at day 1 and ending with lunch on day 2.
• The services of an experienced Norway Adventures guide throughout the trip, including basic paddle and safety instructions before starting.
• 1 night camping and the use of all camping gear (except sleeping bag).
• All kayak equipment (single or double kayaks, paddle, paddle vest, waterproof luggage bag).
Start: day 1: 10.30 am in the fisherman's village Kalvåg, Bremanger
Finish: day 2: between 16.00 and 18.00 (4 and 6 pm) in Kalvåg
For this trip you should preferably have some paddling experience.
Recommended before or after the kayaktrip: an overnight stay and a good dinner at an authentic fishermen cabin hotel in Kalvåg: Knutholmen
*) Possible add-on for more paddling fun: add a two-day guided kayaktrip in the UNESCO listed Geiranger fjord, in total different landscape, after your trip at the Coast. Ask us!
Prices and availablity
Prices start from NOK 2600,- (adults), NOK 2100,- (children 12 - 16 yrs)
Please contact us for possible other dates that match your wishes.