A Ski Safari is a guided ski trip. Making our own tracks in unspoiled snow across the plateau, on mountain tops and through enchanting woodland.
Explore the mountains away from the ski tracks and visit some of the more adventurous ski terrain accessible on cross country skis. On our centre-based, guided cross country ski holiday you will discover panoramic summits, ski in wild reindeer country and come away with adventures to remember and stories to share.
Our skilled and experienced ski guides will show you some of their favourite, less frequented ski areas on these longer Spring days. These group day tours can be challenging and will suit confident skiers with off track experience and good fitness.
Gudbrandsdalen Ski Experience
We are excited to announce new Ski Safari tours in the Gudbrandsdalen area in addition to our existing routes. These tours will include Gålå: skiing the forests and ridgeway of the Peer Gynt route; the spectacular mountains of Skeikampen and more. There is so much fantastic skiing within a reasonable drive of Venabu! We will choose the tours to suit the groups and the conditions at the time.
• Discover this Norwegian winter wonderland away from the tracks
• Five days of expert ski guiding
• Small group size
• Develop new skills and confidence on your skis
• Ski carrying only a day pack, returning to our comfortable hotel each night
• Delicious, plentiful food and our traditional Norwegian Dinner on Wednesday evening
• Ideal for single or solo travellers, share you ski holiday with like-minded people
Program day by day, check Venabu Fjellhotell`s website