Explore Isfjord's seaside with us! With our open RIB boat, we guarantee an experience close to the nature and elements! It's also equipped with a heated cockpit tent, where you can warm-up and relax at anytime!
Explore Isfjord's seaside with us!
We look for the best place of the day, according to the weather and sea conditions, with focus on glaciers, wildlife and landscapes. We will take you safely to magical glacier fronts, where you can hear the ice cracking and sail among icebergs from a safe distance. We will watch migratory seabirds (about 126 bird species visit the archipelago each summer), and we are also likely to experience marine species at close range, depending on the season and migration patterns.
With our open RIB boat, we guarantee an experience close to the nature and elements! It’s also equipped with a heated cockpit tent, where you can warm-up and relax at anytime!
Maximum 8 pax, minimum 4 pax. From 8 years old.
- Pick-up and transport to and from your hotel
- Experienced guide with safety equipment, boat and fuel
- Warm overall, lifejacket, mittens, googles and balaclava
- Expedition lunch, hot drinks and snacks
- Search and Rescue Insurance
- Waterproof shoes, eg boots or hiking shoes
- Please wear warm clothing, mid-layers in wool or fleece, and mittens
- Heavily insulated clothing are not necessary beneath the overall
- A small backpack can be useful for cameras and other small items