In a small group, we’ll take you to the spots with the clearest sky, take professional pictures and offer help on how to set up your own camera.
Photos will be shared with you the following day. If you need a tripod we also got it for you! To keep you warm during the tour we have thermal suits, boots, and heat packs. Later on, we're gonna enjoy the cozy atmosphere around a bonfire, have a warm meal, delicious cookies and warm drinks.
For more information, please visit our web page:
• pickup and drop-off at your accommodation on Tromsøya island
• max. 8 people in each minibus
• a knowledgeable and passionate guide
• pictures from the tour
• instructions on how to photograph Northern Lights
• a warm meal (sausage with "lompe"), cookies and hot beverages
• thermal suits, boots, heat packs and tripods
Pickup at other locations than Tromsø Island is possible for an extra fee.
Departure time and place:
15. September - 15. March: 6pm (18:00) at your hotel/address in Tromsø (in front of the main entrance)
16. March - 15. April: 7.30pm (19:30) at your hotel/address in Tromsø (in front of the main entrance)
You will be picked up from your accommodation on Tromsøya Island between 17:45-18:05 (19:15 - 19:35 from 16. March). Please check your mailbox on the day of the departure to get the exact pick up time.
Duration: 6-9 hours
Number of participants: 4-16
Level of difficulty: Easy
Children below 6 years old are not admitted on the tour
Not suitable for pregnant women
Please bring your passport in case we'll cross the boarder