Smegarden Camping is located by the river Vinstra and offers cabins and caravan parking. Wireless internet access.
Smegarden Camping is located in the community Oppdal, 128 km south of Trondheim in Norway by E6. The camping site is surrounded by mountains, by a forest and, a river called Vinstra, a side river to the salmon fishing river, Driva.
Here you may walk by the river, fish for free and you may light a fire by our special building called "gapahuk".
The camping site can offer :
- Cabins with 2, 4 and 6 (2 bedrooms) beds equiped with cooking plate, fridge and cable-tv.
- Paved roads, good sanitary facilities, kitchen, wash room, solarium, TV-room and a kiosk.
- Caravanparking for all-year camping.
- Cable-TV for connection to cabins or caravans.
- Free wireless internet access.
- Nice playground with slides, a sandbox and a trampoline.
- In the reception we will assist you in getting the information you want about activities and adventures in Oppdal and the nearby regions and towns.