The yard features 9 old buildings, housing a collection of more than 2000 objects.
The museum was founded in 1948. It is owned by Spydeberg Historical Society. The museum lies approximately 3 km north of Spydeberg centre. The museum has 9 old buildings, housing a collection of more than 1000 objects. There are also 3 ancient burial mounds on the area.
Opening hours Several Sundays during summer.
Guided tours for groups by arrangement.