Rent a Stand-Up-Paddle board to explore the beautiful Vangsvatnet Lake in Voss centre.
Stand-Up-Paddling (SUP) is the fastest growing water sport, and is easy to learn and a great way to explore the local area.
When renting a paddle board Outdoor Norway will give instructions to those who have not tried it before.
- Paddle board and paddle
- Life jacket
- Splash jacket if needed
- Wetsuits if needed
What to bring:
- Swimsuit / shorts
- Wool or thermal underwear if cold
- Footwear that can get wet (it is also possible to paddle bare foot)
- Change of clothes
- Min. 5 years of age overseen by parents
- Mini. 12 years of age to go alone
- Able to swim
- Max. 120kg
- Inform about any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc
In case of strong wind rentals may be postponed or cancelled. Families with 2 adults and 2 or more children get 10% discount.