The standing stones were registered in 1919. At that time only one of the stones stood upright. The other 6 stones had been taken down and put to use as building material for bridges. The ancient monument was restored in 1952 by Jan Petersen. The stones were placed in two rows as straight angles to each other. The eastern row of stones are probably back in their original position whereas the northern row may have been replaced incorrectly. The stones 1.8 – 5,5 m high, 0.5 – 1.5 m wide and taper toward the top, a common shape for such stones. The ancient monument is called "Resasteinane" or "Sversteinane" and the ground where it stands, is named "Dukjen".