Summer break in Gjøvik with Skibladner dinner cruise on Mjøsa and a 1-night stay in Clarion Collection Grand.
Mjøsa, Norway's largest lake, is at the very heart of our region. From Skibladner and its restaurant, ‘1. plads madsalon', you get to experience the surrounding cultural landscape the same way travellers did 160 years ago.
The crew on board “the white swan of Mjøsa” still serve salmon and strawberries – a menu that may well be the country's longest surviving.
You spend the night in Clarion Collection hotel Grand in the center of Gjøvik. Check-in is from 15:00 and between 15-17 freshly baked waffles are ready for you. The location of the hotel makes it easy to go to one of the many restaurants after you return from the Skibladen tour.
Train tickets to Gjøvik can be ordered as an additional product to this package.
Included in this hotel package:
- Freshly baked waffles on arrival
- Skibladner T / R Gjøvik-Hamar (departure at 17.30)
- Dinner on board Skibladner
- 1 overnight stay in a standard room at Clarion Collection hotel Grand
NOK 1330, - pr. person in double room.
NOK 1830 per person in a single room
Individual arrival in Gjøvik by car or by train (the Gjøvik Line) from Oslo.
* From 15.00 Check-in at Clarion Collection Hotel Grand.
* Between 15:00 and 17:00, freshly made waffles and coffee await.
* 17:30 – 20:00: Historical Skibladner trip on Mjøsa.
Skibladner departs from Gjøvik quay, which is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. On board you are served a delicious meal comprising traditional salmon and strawberries with cream.
* As you return to Gjøvik, there is plenty of time to explore the welcoming town centre and its vibrant nightlife.
* Accommodation in standard room.
* Delicious breakfast buffet, followed by check-out.
Looking for inspiration for what to do in the region for the rest of the day? Please see www.visit-innlandet.no
NB: For safety reasons, wheelchairs are unfortunately not permitted on board. Skibladner is an historical vessel with protected status, and has not been adapted for wheelchair access.
With the exception of service dogs, animals are not permitted on board.
|Package Price from||1,330.00 Per person|
|* Price from|