A tandem skydive from helicopter is among the most memorable things to do while visiting Voss.
Do a tandem skydive with an experienced instructor from a helicopter in the beautiful Norwegian fjords.
Skydiving from a helicopter is a special sensation. Due to the low forward speed, many compares the exit with that of a BASE-jump, where there is "no air" at first until you have accellerated to 200 km/h.
Your tandem jump includes:
- 15 minutes of ground instruction. Basics of jumping out of the helicopter, the body position in free fall, the management of and landing with a parachute
- Up to 20 minutes helicopter panoramic flight over the fjords
- Parachute jump in tandem with an instructor from the helicopter up to 50 seconds of free fall
- Up to 10 minutes of flight time under the open parachute
- USB memory stick with video and pictures of your skydive
It is important to know:
- You must be least 18 years of age to decide by yourself to jump
- Individuals between 16 and 18 years can jump when approved by a parent or guardian
- The maximum weight for tandem passengers is 100 kg. Persons weighing more than 100 kilograms can jump only with the approval of the tandem instructor
- The consumption of alcohol and other intoxicants at least 8 hours before the tandem jump is strictly prohibited
- At the day of the jump make sure to bring an ID document with photo (identity card, passport or driving license)
- Plan to spend several hours at the heliport prior to your jump.
- Be able to get the heliport by your own vehicle
- Video and photo editing is for extra charge NOK 250,-