Osen Church is a long church build in timber and seating approx. 315 persons. The architect was Iver Viehe-Næss from Chicago, born in Osen. The church was opened 1923.
Some of the first workers in the area went together to build Nordre Osen gamle kirke (old church). It was finished at Osnesset in 1777. The benches are numbered from 1 to 17 and given to each farm. 39 farms got their regular seat in the church.
The baptismal font and one of the church bells are the same as when the church was opened in 1777.