There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Gjøvik Municipality has several good fishing lakes and has one common license for the entire municipality.
EXCEPT are the following small waters, where the landowner's permission is required:
- Kim Engers part of Storsvarken
- Middle Svarka
- Little Svarka
Fishing with rod and reel from the banks. Most lakes are also very good for ice fishing
This is a river which originates from Faberg Vestfjell with its outlet in Biri center.
From the river's highest point, to the lowest point at the lake, it is almost 900 meters.
4 km long.
The river has a population of trout, although thin population.
Located at 432 meters. about 1,8 square kilometers.
It has a good population of trout and lots and lots of small perch.
Flows through Snertingdal and out by Stokke in Redalen.
The river has a polulation of trout. The lower 300 meters are available for grayling and trout from Lake Mjøsa.
Fishing regulations and duties:
- Cards can be purchased from, among others Gjøvikregionen Tourist Office, Coop Market Snertingdal, Snertingdal Bilistsenter YX, Matkroken Snertingdal, Jon Henrik Haugen Snertingdal.
- You can also purchase the Gjøvik licence via SMS or on-line.
- For day-pass send "LICENCE CHM10" to number "2470". NOK 63, -
- Weekly Cards send "LICENCE CHM11" to "2470". NOK 122, -
- Season tickets send "LICENCE to CHM12" to "2470". NOK 240, -
- Fishing with rod and reel, handline and ice fishing equipment is allowed.
- Minimum size trout 20 cm. No minimum for other species
- For lakes coverd by the Gjøvik licence, the season is all year round.
- In rivers and streams, fishing is not permitted from September 15 to 31 December.
- In rivers and streams where the trout from Lake Mjøsa spawns, there is no fishing between September 1 and April 30.
|Fishing Lisence||100.00 1 week|
|Fishing Lisence||50.00 1 day|
|Fishing Lisence||200.00 Seasoncard|
|* Price from|