Steinkjerhallen (The Steinkjer Hall) has become a concept both as a sports complex and exhibition centre. It is only imagination that limits what can be done and arranged.
Steinkjerhallen is north-Trøndelag big venue. Activity center for people of all ages. 1,500 to 2,000 visitors a day. Around 500,000 visitors per year. A unique compact collection of different buildings and venues that provide abundant opportunities for recreational sports and elite sport.
In addition to being a sports hall, there are other arrangements like concerts, fairs/exhibitions, dinners/parties, meetings/courses etc.
Unique collection of different facilities that offer plenty of opportunities for exercise and sports.
- Multi-use hall with 3 handball courts.
- Volleyball, badminton, tennis, football, floorball, gymnastics etc.
- Athletics hall with 6 running tracks and dosed turns. Can also be used as a velodrome.
- Gymnasium with trampoline and foam pits.
- Hall for football, mini-handball.
- Climbing wall and bouldering room.
Here are som of the activities on offer at Steinkjerhallen:
- Fun and active birthday: Choose between disco birthday, bumper ball birthday and birthday in the gymnastics hall.
- Fun with Bumberball: a fun and different way to play football or be active. Best suited for slightly older children and adults.
- Early bird kids: Fun and games in the athletics hall every saturday and Sunday btween 7-11,
- Climbing wall: Suitable for groups of 4-12 persones. How high can you climb?
Additionally, the Steinkjerhallen can be booked for concerts, exhibitions, faires, dinners and baqueting, meetings and eventes and much more!