Opening hours during the winter season:
(September 1st - May 17th)
Monday - Friday: 11 am - 3 pm
Opening hours during the summer season:
(May 18th - August 31st)
Monday - Friday: 11 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 5 pm
About the tourist office in Brumunddal - Visit Innlandet
We gladly help you find the preferred restaurants, cozy accommodation options or one of the countless experiences in the region. The tourist office also provide a selection of books for rent.
Visit Innlandet runs the tourist boards in Both Brumunddal and Gjøvik. We are the official destination marketing organization spanning the 9 municipalities of Gjøvik, Vestre Toten, Østre Toten, Søndre Land, Gran, Lunner, Jevnaker, Ringerike and Ringsaker.
• Arne-Jørgen Skurdal, CEO, email@example.com
• Heidi Gran, Market coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mette Stenersen, Market coordinator, email@example.com
• Renée Dekker, Market coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Runar Bekkelund, Information officer / web coordinator, email@example.com
• Rune Aasheim, Gjøvik chamber of commerce, firstname.lastname@example.org
Why visit us?
• You meet a helpful staff who will answer your questions and provide the local advices that may improve your experiences in the region.
• We sell souvenirs and post cards, as well as maps from around the region.
• Free internet access
• Get the regional tourism brochure for Innlandet
• Plan your next destination - We carry a wide range of regional brochures from other parts of Norway.