An experience that has it all. This Tromso Overnight Tour includes accommodation onboard one of our comfortable catamarans with warm and cozy sleeping cabins, fjord sailing, fishing, relaxing on our catamaran while northern light gazing.
17:00 – Access our Lounge at our base camp in central Tromsø. Here you can have a break from your travels, charge your camera, phone and enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea with some snacks. You are also able to leave unnecessary luggage that you don’t need during your overnight tour sailing experience safely in a locked room.
18:00 – Board one of our comfortable catamarans in Tromsø harbour and sail out in the magical norwegian fjords under a starry sky. You will receive a warm greeting by one of our professional guides and get accommodated in our comfortable double cabins onboard. Enjoy the comfort of our catamaran saloon and learn about the program for the coming evening and day.
19:00 – The first chance to witness the Northern Lights appears when we have left the harbour and reach the non light polluted areas of the fjords. The chase for the Northern Lights starts and this exciting experience can be combined with the chance to learn about sailing and navigating at night by our passionate, professional skippers.
20:00 – Homemade Norwegian meal is served. A home-made dinner is served in our cozy indoor heated saloon, and you can relax as our guides are constantly keeping an eye out if the Northern Lights would appear during dinner.
21:30 – The green lady is dancing! – Enjoy the rest of the evening our on the deck of our catamaran, where you can make yourself comfortable on the nets of the catamaran or where ever you may wish.
23:00 – Your cabin is warm and the pillows are amazing. Get yourself comfortable in your cabin with fluffy pillows and warm down covers. WIth the water touching the haul outside is an experience we truly want everyone to get when they are visiting us in the Arctic. Our team collectively agrees that spending a night on a comfortable boat provides the best night’s sleep, and tomorrow we are up for another adventure in the fjords!
09:00 – Fresh coffee is brewing & breakfast is served- We believe there is no better way to start your day than waking up in a private bay around Tromsø. Our breakfast offers something for everyone and we brew fresh coffee, and tea.
10:00 – Arctic Sail Safari is our most popular experience – we have put so much thought and effort into creating a unique, active and enjoyable day activity for our guests. The arctic fjords are alive, and we often see seals, eagles, lots of sea birds, and in a few occasions reindeer is walking by the shore. In addition, we provide all the gear you need for everyone to have a go at catching your own fish, we have a 99% success rate.
12:00 – Learn how to navigate a sailing yacht in the fjords – A small bonus to the tour itinerary and want to provide the opportunity to learn the basics of sailing and navigating a sailing boat. For anyone who is interested, (or if you want a photo as captain), this is an educational and enjoyable moment to ask our skippers about navigating in the far North.
12:30 – Preparation of a warm meal from your fresh catch – This experience is absolutely unique and it’s amazing to see the enthusiasm with our guests when they learn how to filé their own catch and the to taste the freshness of the clean arctic fjords in our tasty, modern touch of a traditional fish soup. A secret recipe, but we are happy to share some stories instead
14:00 – Home sweet Tromsø – After a unique experience at sea with a lot of incredible moments, the group will say goodbye to the boat, crew and other guests. With a 2 minute walk back to our base camp, you can relax, pick up extra luggage, get directions to new evening activities or to your hotel for the night, if you decided to stay for a few more days in Tromsø.
- Authentic, small group, Arctic overnight sailing experience with certified professional staff
- Guided evening sailing tour and northern lights chase on one of our comfortable catamarans
- Guided “Arctic Sail Safari”, an ultimate Arctic Fishing & Wildlife sailing tour in the Norwegian fjords
- A go at fishing at our secret spots (with 99% success rate onboard our boat)
- Accommodation in warm comfortable cabins onboard (Private cabins available)
- Homemade Norwegian dinner, breakfast and lunch
- Small bites, coffee & a wide variety of premium tea
- Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
- Professional skipper with all commercial licenses
- Warm Safety Suits
- Comfortable indoor saloon with large windows and outdoor seating on pillows or our catamaran net, to watch the - Northern Lights
- Spotting and learning about marine wildlife such as eagles, seals, seabirds and whales (we do not always see all species)
- Preparation of a warm lunch from your fresh catch, the Pukka way
- Access to our base camp lounge in central Tromsø
- Baggage storage
- Complimentary concierge service
Please bring: warm clothing according to weather conditions
Departure time and place: 5.50pm (17:50) from Kirkegata 1, lounge opens at 5 PM (17:00)
Duration: 20 hours
Number of participants: 2-8
Level of difficulty: Easy