Tomb church is made of timber and from 1869.
Tomb church is made of timber and from 1869. The church is situated by Tomb college of agriculture, which was formerly Tomb Manor House. It is thought that another church was located on this site during the 1300s.
The new church has several features which were made before. The altarpiece is from 1638 and made by Knud Billedsmide. The altar picture was painted by Thomas Blix. In 1682, the baptismal bowl was carved from an oak trunk.