Church in neo-Gothic style, inaugurated in 1858 and considered one of the most beautiful churches in the Norwegian capital.
Trefoldighetskirken (Trinity Church) is a cruciform church with facades of red tiles, and with a large central cupola. The church was designed by Alexis de Chateauneuf, but the executing architect was Wilhelm von Hanno.
The church can seat up to 1200 people.
Two apostel figures (1858) made by Olaf O. Glosimodt.
Altar piece (1868) painted by Adolph Tidemand, depicting the Baptism of Christ.
Baptism angel with font (1886) by Julius Middelthun.
Chandelier (1923) by Emanuel Vigeland.
Stained-glass paintings (1936) by Frøydis Haavardsholm.
Mass and open church
Mass every Sunday at 7 pm.
Open church on Wednesdays 1-7 pm.