There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Trevatna is situated 383 metres above sea level and is the second-largest lake in Søndre Land. The area is perfect for bathing, canoeing and fishing, with catches including perch, pike, whitefish and trout.
Fishing rules and fees:
- A fish permit is required if you are 17 years or older.
- Live bait is prohibited.
- All equipment must be disinfected before moving between waterways.
- Fishing with a rod from land and boat is permitted from the time that the ice melts until 15 September.
- Perch fishing with traps is permitted from the time that the ice melts until 15 September.
- Ice fishing is permitted with the following equipment: ice fishing rod and rod holder.
- Fishing permits are available at Statoil in Hov, Joker Vestsiden, Randsfjorden Handel and at Joker Fall.
- Minimum landing size for trout is 20 cm.
Boat with max 4hp engine can be used in Trevatna.
Please show consideration near cabins and bathing places.
|Fishing Lisence||300.00 1 week|
|Fishing Lisence||100.00 1 day|
|Fishing Lisence||550.00 Seasoncard|
|* Price from|