Join us in a fishing adventure, catching both trout, char and greyling.
The guide will pick you up at Rundhaug Gjestegard and drive about half an hour to a secret, excotic wonderland for fishing trout, char and greyling. The first hours you will be guided in fly casting, a tecknique that can be done by everyone. Even if this is the practice lesson don't be surprised if a one kilo Greyling strikes the fly! You will get the chance to fish in different rivers, all of them keeping trout, char and greyling.
And in late season, in a very secret river, you can even fish for salmon!
Included in a 4-days tour:
- Lunch two cources x 4, Dinner two cources x 3, Accommodation x 3 nights
- Fishing guide/ all license 2 full days, 2 half days
Buy or rent extra:
- Food served outdoor extra NOK 50 pp
- Waders with boots NOK 130 per day
- Rent fishing equipment NOK 130 per day
Number of persons: 2-6
Transport return Tromsø available.