One of the biggest conference centres and VIP & Hospitality concepts in Norway, located at Thon Hotel Ullevaal Stadion and Norway's national football arena, Ullevaal Stadium.
- 42 meeting rooms, of which 29 have direct views of the stadium
- 6 conference halls with seating for 30-170 guests
- UBC Lounge with seating for 40-130 guests
- The auditorium Kinoteket with room for 96 persons
- Colosseum, with space for up to 300 persons (192 in theatre style)
- The UBC Hall with space for up to 740 guests in theatre style, 450 in classroom and 540 in banquet seating
- The UBC Hall, the Tippeliga Lounge and the restaurant can host up to 1,000 people for mingling events
- Ullevaal Panorama, with space for 460 guests for mingling events
- 1,418 VIP seats in the stands with direct access from UBC
- A fully equipped TV-studio
- A parking garage with 600 spots (at Ullevaal Stadium)
UBC is owned by the Norwegian Football Association (NFF).