Verdens Ende Camping - the World’s end Camping
Verdens Ende camping is right by world’s end (verdens ende) south in Tjøme, open year round and offers cabins and seasonal rent for caravan sports.
Verdens Ende camping is an old and traditional camping, with a short distance to World’s end guest harbour and swimming spots in Tjøme.
The camping has 50 fixed places for permanent visitors, many have lived here for years.
Further it has 17 cabins, all different sizes. The small cabin 9 m2, with two beds and short distance to the sanitary installation. The big cabins is 42 m2, with 2 bedrooms with 6 beds and bathroom.
The motorhome parking have room for caravans and tents for short period of time. The pub Krakken and a cafe is open during the summer season. Homemade food with good prices.The cafe offers the possibility to arrange an event for 40 people.
There is many attractions and activities around the area:
- The visitor centre for Færder national park, on the southern tip of Tjøme
- Torås Fort contains a museum for visitors interested in war history
- Færder national park both on shore and in water.
- Tjøme golf club (2x9 holes), 3 km away
- Nøtterø golf club (18 holes), 15 km away
- Swimming spots within walking distance Grepan, world’s end, Mostranda and by Havna hotel