Sea fishing holiday on the island of Leka!
This spacious holiday cottage on the island of Leka famed for its geology, peculiar ochre mountain peaks and some rare bird species on display, is an ideal holiday retreat for walkers, ancient history and nature lovers. The coastal waters of Leka are rich in fish and visiting fishermen can expect all most popular species in the area to aim at.
• Perfect habitat for all popular marine sport fishes in the northern Norway
• Fishing boats with instruments for rent
• Marked hiking trails in the area
• Sightseeing: Viking Age monuments, geological museum
• Bar and a restaurant; hot tub area
Booking and more information at dintur.no.