VOI has e-scooters for rent all over Oslo. Download the VOI-app onto your iPhone or Android device and discover the city on two wheels.
This is how you use VOI’s scooters:
- You can easily find a free scooter and unlock it with the VOI app. In order to use the electric motor, you need to be moving already: Kick three times, before pressing the green button.
- Only one person per scooter, riding together with someone else is not permitted. Wearing a helmet is recommended.
- Use bicycle lanes or ride on the right side of the road. You can also cycle on sidewalks but only in walking speed and if there is enough space. Pedestrians should not be inconvenienced by you.
- Respect traffic rules, otherwise, you can be fined. Use of the scooters while intoxicated is not allowed.
- Park your scooter without blocking the sidewalk, alleys or entrances. Remember that people with disabilities need to be able to use the sidewalks as well.
VOI also has e-scooters in other European cities, like Stockholm, Copenhagen, Malaga, Lisbon and Paris.