Voi has e-scooters for rent all over Oslo. Download the Voi-app onto your iPhone or Android device and discover the city on two wheels.
You can get 30NOK off your first Voi tour:
1. Create your Voi account and add the payment information under "Wallet" in the app.
2. Open the "Free rides" tab in the app and use the code VOIVISITOSLO to get 30NOK worth of free travel with a Voi-scotter.
Valid until 30 september 2020.
With the VoiPass 24h, you can ride as much as you want for a fixed price. Find out more about the pass under the "Wallet" tab in Voi's app.
This is how you use Voi’s scooters:
- You can easily find a free scooter and unlock it with the Voi app. In order to use the electric motor, you need to be moving already: Kick three times, before pressing the green button.
- Only one person per scooter, riding together with someone else is not permitted. Wearing a helmet is recommended.
- Use bicycle lanes or ride on the right side of the road. You can also cycle on sidewalks but only in walking speed and if there is enough space. Pedestrians should not be inconvenienced by you.
- Respect traffic rules, otherwise, you can be fined. Use of the scooters while intoxicated is not allowed.
- Park your scooter without blocking the sidewalk, alleys or entrances. Remember that people with disabilities need to be able to use the sidewalks as well.
Learn how to ride safely in just 15 minutes by taking the Voi driving school and get 25NOK worth of free rides.
Voi also has e-scooters in other European cities, like Stockholm, Copenhagen and Paris. Find all locations on Voi's website.