There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Experience the whales from April to October on one of our summer safaris. Whale safari AS at Andenes has 30 years of experience in running whale safaris and we do our utmost to give our customers a fantastic nature experience.
We can offer experienced guides and crew, 100% whale guarantee, shortest distance to the whales, guided tour in our museum, exclusive souvenir shop, restaurant and camping. On board you are served biscuits, coffee/tea and the opportunity to borrow a warm coverall. On board M/S "Reine" we also serve soup and bread on the return trip.
Our unique 100% whale guarantee means that if the boat does not find whales you can take a new tour free of charge (must be booked at reception). Alternatively, you can choose to get your money back (minus administrative costs that are about 10% of the ticket price). In cases where whale safari is part of a travel package, the whale guarantee applies only to the whale safari and not to other parts of the travel package.
The trips normally last between 2 and 4 hours, but may be shorter or longer depending on where the whales are.
You must meet up at our center 1 hour 45 minutes before the boat departure for check-in. 1 hour and 15 minutes before boat departure there is a guided tour of the museum (duration of about 45 minutes).
In addition to whale watching, we can put together travel packages containing:
- Summer activities: Whale watching, bird safaris, mountain walks, etc.
- Winter activities: Whale watching, Northern Lights tours (from land, boat, mountain, forest and bus), dog sled trips etc.
- All-year activities: Fishing trips, experience Sami culture and reindeer, sightseeing, Space ship Aurora etc.
- Accommodation: Hotel, rorbu, guesthouse, hostel, lodge and camping.
- Transport: Taxi, bus with capacity of 8, 16 or 48 seats.
- Diner: Different types of dining.
For more information on package tours, contact us.