There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
On December 19th, 2014, we opened the doors to our new swimming attraction – "The Bath of Fairy tales" We have painted grand motives like "Nøkken", "Huldra disappeared" and "The boy on the white horse", originally painted by Theodor Kittelsen (1857 – 1914), one of Norway's best known illustrators of fairy tales, on the walls in the pool area. Kittelsen painted may of his best paintings i his studio at Prestfoss, Lauvlia.
The new bath of fairy tales covers 750 square meters with a waterslide of 82 meters, going from third floor and down into the ground floor, 20 meters pool and activity pool, bubble bath and a children's pool.
6 am – 10 pm
PRICELIST weekdays and weekends
Prices weekdays – from Sunday 2 pm to friday 2 pm
Entrance adults NOK 100,-
Entrance children NOK 80,-
Prices weekends – from Friday 2 pm to Sunday 2 pm and during all holiday weeks
Entrance adults NOK 150,-
Entrance children NOK 100,-
Guests at Vestlia Resort living with self-household 50% off.
Guests with breakfast/half pension free admittance.
Order and bathing rules for the bath of fairy tales
Dear guest – important points for the safety and wellbeing for all:
• Admittance for guests living at Vestlia Resort and those who have bought a ticket in the reception.
• Use of the bath at own risk.
• Children under 10 years of age are only admitted with an adult over 18 years as guardian, and we recommend the use of arm rings as an extra aid.
• Children over 10 years are only admitted alone if they are able to swim.
• Intoxicated persons are not admitted.
• Please pay attention to other guests, no running or shouting – jumping and plunging into the pols is prohibited.
• Brought along food and drinks is not allowed.
• Breakable objects and cigarettes snuff and chewing gum etc. must be left in the wardrobe.
• The use of lockers and shoe shelves is at your own risk.
• Leave your locker open when you leave he wardrobe.
• Bathing guests are responsible for their own belongings.
• Everyone has to go to the showers 15 minutes before closing time.
• Bring your own towel or towel from your room.
• Shower; we all want a clean bathing water, thus all must wash thoroughly with soap, not carrying swimwear. Remember also to wash your hair before entering the pool area.
• Swimwear must be used, bathing in the underwear is not allowed.
• Babies and small children using diapers must always have a bathing diaper on when bathing.
• Adhesive plaster and bandages must not be in use when bathing.
• Uncleanliness of any kind in the pool or in the pool area is prohibited.
Welcome to an adventure that is like a fairy tale – in the bath of the fairy tales!