Leveld Church was built in 1880, which is the same year as Ål Church. Both churches also as the same architect ; Fritz von der Lippe. The altarpiece represents the Crucifixion, painted by Christen Brun.
The church is being used for services 2 - 3 times a month, together with burials, weddings, baptisms and concerts. Altogether there is 200 seats in this church and it is located by the Rd 244 towards Bergsjø.