There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
On the sunny side of Hallingdal 2,5 km outside the town centre you will find Gol Skisenter.
• Own area for children
• 3 lift and 6 slopes (longest slopes 2 km) (Click here for map)
• 400 meter altitude (top 850 moh, 400 moh)
• Skipark with rails and jumps in different degrees
• Ski rental shop
• Restaurant open daily, with free internet access
• Skischool: price per hour: 400 NOK (discount for two hours or more) Steinar Aurmo, Tel.: 9054 1919 mailadr. email@example.com
Opening hours: Open weekends (Sat, Sun): 10-16
Lift is open daily during christmas and week 9: 10-16
Open evenings: Mon, Wed, Fri: 18-21 (Do not apply during holidays)
Cross country tracks:
From the ski centre you can access the track network on Skara-og Torpoåsen.
Follow Rv 52 from Gol town centre towards Hemsedal. Follow the signs to Gol Skiheiser and Gol Kirke (church), go right before the church.
For more information: