There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Kjerringtorget is a market in Nesbyen where women can sell their own manufactured goods. Kjerringtorget is an annual event which takes place on the last weekend of August.
Of women, with women - for everyone!
A bunch of volunteers older girls in Kjerringrådet organize this event.
175 stalls with approx. 250 happy women have in recent years, filled the center of Nesbyen last weekend in August.
Kjerringtorget is a place where female entrepreneurs and businesses can market themselves and sell their own products.
Every year we share the Sunflower Award to a product with development opportunities, often with traditional materials used in a new way.
Measure for Kjerringtorget:
* Shown female production of village people and visitors through to arrange a Market in Nesbyen
* Contribute to creating a forum for the production and sale of women's products.
* Contribute actively to the Nesbyen being used to market days and market days
* Contribute to promote Norwegian products made in the community
* The products presented on Kjerringtorget should be self-produced by women, and often environmentally friendly.