There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
The Hallingdal River offers many great spots for fishing with flies, lures and worms. In the mountain areas around Nesbyen there are many large and small mountain lakes and waters with good fishing.
Some waters are marked in as pure trout waters. Some good places to start on the mountain may be Myking, Grønhovd, Nystølen, Fekjan and Trytetjern.
The season is from 15 May/1 June to 20 September, fishing license required.
Short rod (Pilk) fishing without licenses. Children under 16 fish for free.
Sale of fishing licenses:
- G-Sport Kjøpesenteret: All zones
- Shell Station by Rv. 7: The Hallingdal River
- Nor-Senteret, Bromma by Rv. 7: Sevrefossen waterfall and Børtnes
- Fekjan Setercamping: Nes Sørmarka
- Sutøya Feriesenter by Rv. 7: The Hallingdal River
- Sjong Camping by Rv. 7: The Hallingdal River - Myking Colonial: Nes Nordmark
- Ranten Hotel (Myking): Nes Nordmark
- Fagerhøy Mountain Lodge (Myking): Nes Nordmark
- Nystøl café: Nes Sørmark and Nes Nordmark
- Langedrag Naturepark