There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Citybox is a modern economy hotel with low prices. The hotel is located in the heart of Bergen.
Our hotel rooms are cheap because we keep our running expenses down, while still offering our guests what they really need: a simple and stylish room with a delicate bathroom, comfortable bed, a good chair, a desk and a place for hanging your clothes.
We offer both single rooms (11 sqm), small double rooms (14 sqm), double rooms (16sqm), twin rooms (16sqm), family rooms (21 sqm) and a Suite (40 sqm). All rooms have their own private bathrooms with a shower, and all rooms include free WiFi.
Guests can relax and socialise in the seating areas of the TV lounge, and there is a «minikitchen» available for guest to use. Snacks and drinks can be bought from vending machines.
Citybox Bergen has meeting facilities for 7-50 people. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you want to spend money on other things than a minibar and room service, then Citybox is the place for you. Bergen is full of bars. Why would you want one in your room?
The hotel is located in the heart of Bergen, right beside the Grieg Hall. It takes approx. 5 minutes to walk to the city centre. The bus station, railway station and airport bus are only 350m away from the hotel The airport bus takes around 25 minutes to/from the airport.
Book your stay with us here at visitBergen.com or call us.
Citybox is different from conventional hotels, because you handle your booking, payment, check-in and check-out yourself. When you arrive at Citybox, you check in at our check-in terminal using the booking number and password you have been sent by email. The terminal prints a receipt and then a key card for your room.
A Citybox Host is always available at the hotel, should you need any help.
Check in starts at 3pm, and check out is at 12am.
When you book via visitBergen.com, your credit card number is registered as a guarantee for the booking. You pay for the room at the check-in terminal upon arrival. The terminal accepts Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro and BankAxept (ordinary payment cards). If you would like to pay with cash, you have to contact the hotel before arrival.
You can cancel/modify your booking free of charge until 3pm on the day before your arrival. Send your cancellation to email@example.com quoting your booking number.
• All rooms contain a desk, reading lamp and chair/armchair, a nightstand and a place to hang your clothes.
• The beds at Citybox have high-quality box mattresses. The family rooms have a double bed and a bunk bed.
• An extra bed is 150Nok/night (125Nok/night for a childrens cot).
• Bed linen and one towel is included in the room price, as well as soap and shampoo.
• The hotel rooms will not be cleaned during shorter stays unless you order extra cleaning in return for payment. During longer stays, the rooms are cleaned once a week.
• Hair dryers can be borrowed from the Citybox Host office.
• Laundry and ironing facilities.
• There is a TV in the TV lounge on the ground floor.
• Parking is available in GriegPark, just across the street from the hotel at approx. 210Nok/day.
• Smoking is not permitted at Citybox, and is punishable with a 1500Nok fine.
• You get free wireless internet access by using a the code you obtain from the check-in terminal.
|Single room||500.00 One night|
|Double room||300.00 One night|
|* Price from|